How to Navigate the Housing Affordability Crisis
Struggling with housing affordability? Here are some tips.
Bullville is a small hamlet located in the town of Crawford, Orange County, New York. It is situated in the Hudson Valley region and is known for its picturesque scenery, outdoor recreation opportunities, and charming community.
Here are some places and activities you can explore in Bullville:
1. Bullville Country Store: This historic country store has been serving the Bullville community for over 150 years. It offers a variety of groceries, local products, and homemade treats. You can also enjoy a cup of coffee or a sandwich at their cafe.
2. Cronomer Hill Park: This beautiful park offers hiking trails, fishing, picnic areas, and a playground. You can enjoy a peaceful walk, birdwatching, or a family outing here.
3. Angry Orchard: Located just a few miles from Bullville, Angry Orchard is a popular destination for hard cider lovers. You can take a tour of the orchard, learn about the cider-making process, and sample some delicious ciders.
4. Wineries and Vineyards: Bullville is surrounded by several wineries and vineyards, such as Brotherhood Winery, Warwick Valley Winery, and Palaia Winery. You can go on a wine tasting tour and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
5. Shawangunk Mountains: The Shawangunk Mountains are a popular destination for hikers, rock climbers, and nature lovers. They offer breathtaking views, challenging trails, and a unique ecosystem.
6. Golf Courses: If you are a golf enthusiast, you can play a round of golf at one of the many golf courses in the area, such as Winding Hills Golf Course and Stony Ford Golf Course.
7. Local Events: Bullville hosts several events throughout the year, such as the Crawford Strawberry Festival, the Bullville Fire Company's annual chicken barbecue, and the Orange County Antique Auto Club's car show.
Overall, Bullville is a charming and peaceful place to visit, with plenty of outdoor activities and local attractions to explore.
Get instant access to the latest properties in Bulliville to hit the real estate market.